HMC576LC3B x2 Active Multiplier SMT, 18 - 29 GHz Fout
The HMC576LC3B is a x2 active broadband frequency multiplier utilizing GaAs PHEMT technology in a leadless RoHS compliant SMT package. When driven by a +3 dBm signal, the multiplier provides +15 dBm typical output power from 18 to 29 GHz. The Fo and 3Fo isolations are >20 dBc at 24 GHz.
The HMC576LC3B is ideal for use in LO multiplier chains for Pt to Pt & VSAT Radios yielding reduced parts count vs. traditional approaches. The low additive SSB Phase Noise of -132 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz offset helps maintain good system noise performance. The RoHS packaged HMC576LC3B eliminates the need for wire bonding, and allows the use of surface mount manufacturing techniques.
- Clock Generation Applications:
- SONET OC-192 & SDH STM-64
- Point-to-Point & VSAT Radios
- Test Instrumentation
- Military & Space
Features and Benefits
- High Output Power: +15 dBm
- Low Input Power Drive: 0 to +6 dBm
- Fo Isolation: >20 dBc @ Fout= 24 GHz
- 100 kHz SSB Phase Noise: -132 dBc/Hz
- Single Supply: +5V @ 82 mA
- RoHS Compliant 3x3 mm SMT Package